SENNEBOGEN Telehandlers – for users who expect more than a classic machine
SENNEBOGEN telehandlers are the ideal machines for challenging operating conditions. They distinguish themselves by a robust structure as well as strong kinematics and hydraulics. Our machines are multifunctional tools which can convince both in conventional tasks for telehandlers and in demanding material handling operations.
The most important data at a glance:
- lifting height up to 8,5 m and operating weight up to 5,5 t
- real 360° all-round-view through 4,25 m eye level with elevating cab and large glass windows
- air conditioning system and reversible fan as standard
- high-tensile massive steel frame meets the highest requirements for service life
- maximum break-away force through Z-Kinematics
- powerful and clever drive train with all-wheel steering including three steering options
- various areas of use through hydraulic quick-change system and many other options for a multitude of attachments
Overview of all Models
|Model||Type||Operating weight||Max. Lifting capacity||Max.|
| SENNEBOGEN 355 || E-series |
| 11,5 t |
| 5,5 t |
| 8,5 m |
Durable, compact and with elvating cabine
With the 355 E telehandler you get a unique plus of safety through the elevating cab.
Through its robust construction the SENNEBOGEN telehandlers reach more than twice as many operating hours than a comparable telehandler.